ONE-HAND RECLINE AND ROTATION FUNCTION: The smart one-hand recline and rotation function makes it easy for parents to adjust the seat while keeping one hand free. For comfortable sleeping and traveling, the Sirona Z car seat offers 5 reclining positions when rear-facing and 3 reclining positions when forward-facing.
TWO-CLICK INSTALLATION WITH ISOFIX: A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety. In combination with the Base Z the car seat is secured using the car’s ISOFIX system and requires no further fastening. An installation indicator also helps to prevent possible misuse.
MODULAR SYSTEM: Stay flexible – as part of the Z-Line Modular System, the Sirona Z and the Cloud Z both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
REAR-FACING CAR SEAT FOR REARWARD FACING TRANSPORTATION UP TO 105 CM, APPROX. 4 YEARS. (Alternatively forward facing from 16 months and 76 cm up to 105 cm): A rear-facing car seat reduces the risk of injury in a head-on collision by more than 80% when compared to a forward-facing system car seat. Tests show that the force of an impact during a front crash is distributed evenly over a large area. CYBEX recommends rear-facing travel for children up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years.
5-POINT HARNESS SYSTEM: Secure your child in the Sirona Z with ease, thanks to the central 5-point harness system.
ENERGY ABSORBING SHELL: The energy-absorbing shell of the Sirona Z absorbs the forces of an impact and protectively covers the child.
REBOUND BAR: The integrated rebound bar of the Sirona Z offers increased protection in the event of a rear collision.
BELT HOLDER: The belt holder makes taking your child out of the seat easy.
Features & Benefits:
- Sirona Z i-Size incl. Sensorsafe (including newborn inlay)
- UN R129/02 (i-Size)
- Integrated L.S.P. System
- Energy Reduction Technology (ER-Tech) offers increased safety for your child in the forward-facing position in the event of a head-on collision
- Innovative 360° rotating mechanism provides a comfortable entry and exit position with less strain on parents’ backs
- The Driving Direction Control (D.D.C.) prevents misuse in forward-facing use before the child is at least 16 months old and 76 cm tall
- Height-adjustable headrest
- One-hand recline function
- In combination with Base Z: A two-click installation with ISOFIX allows for simple installation and guarantees increased safety
- Part of the Z-Line modular system – the Cloud Z and the Sirona Z both fit onto the Base Z for a continuously safe ride from birth up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Rearward facing from 45 up to 105 cm, approx. 4 years
- Secure your child with ease, thanks to the central 5-point harness system
- Energy-absorbing shell
- Rebound bar offers increased protection in the event of a rear collision
- Belt holder
- Combines two fabrics in a unique way°
- Engineered and designed in Germany
|Age Suitability:||From birth up to approx. 4 years|
|Dimensions:||L 715 mm / W 430 mm / H 670 mm|
Fabric covers machine washable at 30°